Please check back soon for new information about the 2016 BMO Vancouver Marathon which will celebrate the race’s 45th anniversary!
Experience one of the World’s Top 10 Destination Marathons on May 1, 2016. Plan your vacation to Vancouver, BC, today.
Below is visitor information from 2015.
Save Big on Canada’s Most Scenic Running Event
2015 runners could make a special experience out of their race weekend. When you booked your downtown hotel accommodation with Marathon.beVancouver.com you saved $50 off your 2015 Marathon or Half Marathon registration! There were 36 Vancouver Hotel Destination Association (VHDA) member hotels on the website to choose from.
To receive this special limited-time offer, runners simply:
- Booked their downtown hotel through Marathon.beVancouver.com
- Received a unique promo code in their email booking confirmation
- Entered their promo code on the registration page bmovanmarathon.ca/register-now
Thank you to those who booked their hotel reservations through Marathon.beVancouver.com. We hope you enjoyed one of the World’s top destination races and celebrated your running achievement from the comfort of your downtown hotel!
In 2016, be sure to relax pre and post race in your downtown hotel, and explore all that Vancouver has to offer. Ranked Canada’s Top Travel Destination by Travel + Leisure, Vancouver is a gorgeous, sophisticated city boasting of natural beauty and big city experiences.
How far from the Finish Line?
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel (0m) 4
- Loden Hotel (250m) 5
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel (250m) 4
- Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel (300m) 4
- Shangri-La Hotel (400m) 5
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver (500m) 4
- Fairmont Pacific Rim (500m) 5
- Days Inn – Vancouver Downtown (500m) 4
- Executive Hotel LeSoleil (600m) 4
- The Listel Hotel (700m) 4
- Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver (750m) 5
- Empire Landmark Vancouver Hotel (750m) 3
- The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel (750m) 5
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (800m) 5
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (800m) 5
- The Westin Bayshore Vancouver (850m) 4
- The Sutton Place Hotel (900m) 5
- Ramada Limited Downtown Vancouver (900m) 3
- Delta Vancouver Suites (900m) 4
- Wedgewood Hotel and Spa (1000m) 5
- The Burrard (1.3km) 3
- Comfort Inn Downtown (1.5km) 3
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Downtown Vancouver (1.5km) 4
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre (1.5km) 3
- Sandman Suites on Davie – Vancouver (1.2km) 3
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel (1.2km) 4
- The Westin Grand Vancouver (1.4km) 4
- YWCA Hotel (1.6km) 3
- Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites (1.6km) 4
- Residence Inn by Marriott – Vancouver (1.6km) 4
- Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver (1.7km) 4
- Executive Hotel Vintage Park (1.9km) 4
- Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver (1.9km) 3
- The Sylvia Hotel (1.9km) 4
- Opus Hotel Vancouver (2.1km) 4
Elite Runners Weekend Host Hotel
The BMO Vancouver Marathon was pleased to announce that the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel returned as the Marathon Weekend Host Hotel in 2015. The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel has partnered with the event for the past two years to host our Elite Runners and Media. The hotel is also offering special room rates for runners.
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is the closest to the Finish Line! The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel features 220 fresh and modern, non-smoking guest rooms. Centrally located in Vancouver’s waterfront Coal Harbour neighbourhood, the area is easily accessed via rapid transit – 25 minutes from the Vancouver International Airport to Waterfront Station.
The hotel has the scenic Vancouver Seawall, a popular jogging circuit, at its doorstep, as well as the world-famous Stanley Park, historic Gastown, the Vancouver Art Gallery, and the trendy Robson Street shopping district. Each guest room features floor-to-ceiling windows, sleek surfaces, and a bright atmosphere. Amenities include complimentary high-speed WiFi, outdoor lap pool and whirlpool, 24 hour fitness centre, and our Prestons Restaurant, featuring a taste of Canadian inspired comfort food.
Comfort Room rates from $195 per room, per night, plus applicable taxes and fee. Two night minimum stay with payment of both nights due at time of booking. 2015 runners could book this special marathon rate by calling the toll-free number 1-800-663-1144.
Sport Tour Operators
The BMO Vancouver Marathon also works with international tour groups that offer travel, accommodation and race entry packages for national and international participants. If you are looking for travel packages, consider using one of these Sport Tour Operators.
To learn more about Vancouver, click here.