Save Big on Canada’s Most Scenic Running Event
Make a special experience out of your race weekend – book your downtown hotel accommodation with Marathon.beVancouver.com and save $50 off your 2015 Marathon or Half Marathon registration!
Experience one of the World’s Top 10 Destination Marathons on May 3, 2015. Book your stay today!
To receive this special limited-time offer, simply:
- Book your downtown hotel through Marathon.beVancouver.com
- Receive a unique promo code in your email booking confirmation
- Enter your promo code on our registration page bmovanmarathon.ca/register-now
Sign up now and run the Marathon for just $79 instead of $129, or the Half Marathon for $49 instead of the regular price of $99!
Relax pre and post race in your downtown hotel, and explore all that Vancouver has to offer. Ranked Canada’s Top Travel Destination by Travel + Leisure, Vancouver is a gorgeous, sophisticated city boasting of natural beauty and big city experiences. You will love your stay.
Choose your hotel dates on the Marathon.BeVancouver.com website and press ‘GO’ to view available hotels, and use the filter bar to find the deal best for you! See relevant hotel information, compare different hotels, and see “secrets” from locals that will help you to explore the area nearby. You can also mix, match and sort hotel options based on the most popular options. There are 36 Vancouver Hotel Destination Association (VHDA) member hotels on the website to choose from.
This discounted registration fee is only offered to runners when a hotel reservation is made through Marathon.beVancouver.com. The special discount applies to the first 500 Marathon or Half Marathon registrations only, one offer per room, all registration policies apply. Book early to ensure you receive your discount, and to celebrate your running achievement from the comfort of your downtown hotel!
How far from the Finish Line?
Less than 500m
- Coast Coal Harbour Hotel (0m) 4
- Loden Hotel (250m) 5
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel (250m) 4
- Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel (300m) 4
- Shangri-La Hotel (400m) 5
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver (500m) 4
- Fairmont Pacific Rim (500m) 5
- Days Inn – Vancouver Downtown (500m) 4
500m to 1,000m
- Executive Hotel LeSoleil (600m) 4
- The Listel Hotel (700m) 4
- Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver (750m) 5
- Empire Landmark Vancouver Hotel (750m) 3
- The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel (750m) 5
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (800m) 5
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (800m) 5
- The Westin Bayshore Vancouver (850m) 4
- The Sutton Place Hotel (900m) 5
- Ramada Limited Downtown Vancouver (900m) 3
- Delta Vancouver Suites (900m) 4
- Wedgewood Hotel and Spa (1000m) 5
1,000m to 1,500m
- The Burrard (1.3km) 3
- Comfort Inn Downtown (1.5km) 3
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Downtown Vancouver (1.5km) 4
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre (1.5km) 3
- Sandman Suites on Davie – Vancouver (1.2km) 3
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel (1.2km) 4
- The Westin Grand Vancouver (1.4km) 4
1,500m to 2,500m
- YWCA Hotel (1.6km) 3
- Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites (1.6km) 4
- Residence Inn by Marriott – Vancouver (1.6km) 4
- Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver (1.7km) 4
- Executive Hotel Vintage Park (1.9km) 4
- Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver (1.9km) 3
- The Sylvia Hotel (1.9km) 4
- Opus Hotel Vancouver (2.1km) 4
Elite Runners Weekend Host Hotel
The BMO Vancouver Marathon is pleased to announce that the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is returning as the Marathon Weekend Host Hotel. The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel has partnered with the event for the past two years to host our Elite Runners and Media. The hotel is also offering special room rates for runners.
Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is the closest to the Finish Line! The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel features 220 fresh and modern, non-smoking guest rooms. Centrally located in Vancouver’s waterfront Coal Harbour neighbourhood, the area is easily accessed via rapid transit – 25 minutes from the Vancouver International Airport to Waterfront Station.
The hotel has the scenic Vancouver Seawall, a popular jogging circuit, at its doorstep, as well as the world-famous Stanley Park, historic Gastown, the Vancouver Art Gallery, and the trendy Robson Street shopping district. Each guest room features floor-to-ceiling windows, sleek surfaces, and a bright atmosphere. Amenities include complimentary high-speed WiFi, outdoor lap pool and whirlpool, 24 hour fitness centre, and our Prestons Restaurant, featuring a taste of Canadian inspired comfort food.
Comfort Room rates from $195 per room, per night, plus applicable taxes and fee. First night’s payment required at time of booking.
Book this special marathon rate by calling the toll-free number 1-800-663-1144
Sport Tour Operators
The BMO Vancouver Marathon also works with international tour groups that offer travel, accommodation and race entry packages for national and international participants. If you are looking for travel packages, consider using one of these Sport Tour Operators.
To learn more about Vancouver, click here.