Raising funds for community good
RUN4HOPE is our new and exciting charity program for 2013! With your help, we aim to raise big funds for big social impact and community good, plus foster a spirit of community celebration for Vancouver and beyond. Take your race to the next level by running and raising funds for one of our Official Charity Partners or make a general donation to our Community Charity Partners. Let’s give back to great organizations making positive differences in our communities!
Be a Charity Runner
Run and raise funds for one of our Official Charity Partners and enjoy an exciting RUN4HOPE running package!
- FREE race registration
- FREE training clinic with the Running Room
- RUN4HOPE tech training shirt
- RUN4HOPE express line package pick up at the expo
- RUN4HOPE express line gear check at the start line
- RUN4HOPE express line gear pick up at the finish line
- RUN4HOPE start line warm up tent
As a Charity Runner, you commit to raising a minimum of $1000 dollars for your chosen charity, and will receive fundraising tools and support directly from the charity to help make your fundraising a success. Take your running to another level by making a big impact for our community!
Terms & Conditions:
1. You agree to remit the full pledge of $1000 in the event that the minimum fundraising commitment is not met by May 1, 2013. Should you not achieve your $1000 fundraising minimum, your credit card will be charged after May 1, 2013.
2. No deferrals, transfers, or refunds are given if you are unable to attend the race for any reason or are unable to fulfill the fundraising pledge of $1000. If you withdraw from the race for any reason and have not met the $1000 minimum by May 1, 2013, your credit card will be charged after May 1.
3. For applicable charities, donation tax receipts are issued by the charity according to their policies and details outlined on their websites.
See a list of our Official Charity Partners
Registration details coming soon!
Donate to Great Causes
Our Community Charity Partners do amazing things for our community and the communities they serve. Support them and give back by making a donation during registration. To make additional donations after registration or to invite family and friends to donate, visit our Donate Now page. Thank you for helping to make a great impact for our community!
See a list of our Community Charity Partners
More questions? See our charity program FAQs here