Raising funds for community good
RUN4HOPE is the charity program for the BMO Vancouver Marathon, with goals to raise funds for social impact and community good, plus foster a spirit of community celebration.
In its second year, the 2014 RUN4HOPE program has been improved to provide more value for charities. Runners can now fundraise and/or donate to our National, Official, or Community Charities.
Become a Charity Runner
Take your running to another level by making a big impact for our community. Run and raise funds for one of our National or Official Charity Partners and enjoy an exciting and meaningful run!
Becoming a charity runner is easy. Register to participate in the Marathon, Half Marathon or 8 Km by clicking here. Make sure to select the charity you want to raise money for.
Once this is done, we will put you in touch with your chosen charity. As a charity runner, you commit to raise a minimum defined by the charity you choose. You will receive fundraising tools and support directly from the charity to help make your fundraising a success.
You can also contact the charity directly.
Donate to Great Causes
Our Charity Partners do amazing things for our community and the communities they serve. Support them and give back by making a donation during registration. To make additional donations after registration or to invite family and friends to donate, visit our Make a Donation page. Thank you for helping to make a great impact for our community!Make a Donation
Our National Charities in 2014
- Down Syndrome Research Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House BC
- Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
- Habitat for Humanity Greater Vancouver
Our Official Charities in 2014
- Team Finn
- Team World Vision
- Michael J. Fox Foundation – Team Fox
- KidSafe Project
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Josh Platzer Society for Teen Suicide Prevention & Awareness
- San Diego Zoo Global Wildlife Conservancy
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Team Diabetes – Canadian Diabetes Association
Our Communities Charities in 2014
- BC Epilepsy Society
- ‘NSTEP to Prevent Childhood Obesity
- Boys and Girls Clubs of South Coast BC
- The Arthritis Society
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, BC & Yukon
- Quest Food Exchange
- Take a Hike Youth at Risk Foundation
- BC SPCA
- The Kidney Foundation of Canada, BC Branch