A spring Half Marathon in Vancouver is more than a run.
Now Lace Up, it’s time to get started!
First-timer? Fifth-timer going for a personal best? Weekend run warrior? Just want a reason to check-out the streets of spectacular Vancouver? We like your style!
Running a Half Marathon is a challenge and a half. Exponential satisfaction is the result. You train hard, and for the love of running and all its benefits, your life will never be the same after your journey. Just imagine the feeling…the energy … the people … the mountains guiding you through the cityscape … the ocean tides tirelessly encouraging you to continue on or step-it-up. Why? Because it is about passion, strength, determination, health, fitness and living. We admire your courage; you’ve just taken the first step in the right direction.
Run Vancouver’s premier urban Half Marathon event featuring a fast downhill start with the most spectacular skyline and North Shore mountain views combined with a journey past the city’s eclectic iconic landmarks.
A favourite among local runners and close to a sell out, The BMO Vancouver Half Marathon event is capped at 10,000 runners only and the registration deadline is April 4, 2014. Register now to secure your place.
To improve your race experience and ensure our suppliers and stakeholders have enough time to meet our event requirements, changes to our registration policy have been introduced for 2014.
Check out the video
BMO Vancouver Half Marathon Participants Receive
- Get your Package pick up at our FREE Health, Sports & Lifestyle Expo at Canada Place
- Saucony® short-Sleeved Tech Shirt in Women’s or Men’s Cut* - (A Size Chart is available on the registration page)
- Personalized bib (Must register by March 1, 2014 for name to appear on bib)**
- Share your experience with 9,999 other Half Marathon participants
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- A start at the centre of the city in one of the most prestigious parks, Queen Elizabeth Park
- 21.1 km (13.1 mile) course through the heritage-designated Cambie Street, around BC Place Stadium. Experience historic Chinatown, breathtaking English Bay, hip Yaletown, the diverse West End and our coveted oxygen-boosting, Stanley Park to a big finish Downtown
- Music and Entertainment on-course
- A big Downtown Finish Line on W. Pender St with thousands of spectators screaming your name
- All new 2014 RAN 21.1 Finisher Medal**
- A family-friendly Street Festival on Hastings complete with entertainment, music, souvenirs and food
- Tracking sign up for friends and family (Start Line, half way mark, Finish Line)
- Claim your “In Training” virtual badge when registering
* Dates, times and prices subject to change. All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at any time.
** Participants must attend Package pick up at the Health, Sports & Fitness Expo to receive their race packet, bib, and tech shirt. Finisher medals will be distributed to finishers during the race. None of these items will be mailed to registrants that did not participate.